20060109

ahh...ahh.... ahh... CH-RING!!!!

Stupid phone... I was just in the middle of sneezing when the phone rang. Thankfully it was a modem calling and thus I hung up on him - er, it - since I've got dsl and don't use a modem unless *absolutely* necessary, so I was able to resume my sneeze. This is how I'd describe this situation:

Ooh. Gonna sneeze. Er... ahh... ahh... ahh... hrnkRINNNNNG!!!! *sneeze halts in midair* What the... *picks up phone* Hello? "bleep. blip." Sorry, don't want any. *click* ahh... HRNKTH!! (Don't ask about the sound, it's the closest I can get to English transliteration.)

So... I have now discovered that if I'm on the verge of sneezing, it will halt itself when the phone rings. I wonder if that would happen if the phone was ringing silently...

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home