20051224

Happiness

I am sitting here at Ducky's mom's house, at a dial-up connection. Yes, a dial-up connection. Me in all my technocratically idealistic tendencies am actually utilizing a DIAL-UP!! But in my wisdom, I know this is the only connection there is, so... and yes, it's Almost Online...

Anywho, I am quite happy. It has not ceased to amaze me how happy I am these days. I've been this way for the most part since the beginning of this year, and with every passing day, it's even better.

That was a quick blog post, merely because I had a quick urge to write some thoughts. I would write more but there are two awesome people behind me and I don't wish to ignore them. It's probably close to bedtime anyway.

Ducky has indicated he does not like his nickname here. He doesn't know what to have me call him, however. So in the next post, there may or may not be a new handle for that guy. Don't be too surprised!! Oh, wait... he's come up with Aflac. Let's see if I can recall that next time around. :)

~nv

1 Comments:

Blogger ~nv said...

Thanks, Leanordmarks6667! I actually figured your link was bogus, some ad thing, but when I checked it was definitely legit. You're right, I do like your site. *bookmarked* -nv

03:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home