20060122

A little too much

wine that is. but it's okay, because i don't drink that often, and i love wine, the way it heats up my throat with that nice feeling of warmth.

Anywho, I can still spell I think. It's just after midnight and I've realized that with Adobe Photoshop, that drat, I've lost my thought... I've realized that you need to recognize the proper photos for the proper effects. Duh, but still... like, there's this thing with little windows I can't think of the name of right now, and it does NOT work extremely well with waterfalls. And my friend left his metal hardware on poor Newton... Anywho, I forgot what I was talking about. I better stop writing before I make more of an arse outta meself.

I love Photoshop. And imacs. I love apples. yum! no wonder people were tempted by them in the beginning.

I can write!! Yay!

~nv
who really needs to be more careful with da wine. yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home