20050610

Yo quiero Taco Bell

Okay, this desire for Taco Bell is NOT going away. I'm sitting here eating cheese danish and drinking chocolate milk. All well and good. But then I go to re-read my last two blog entries because someone told me they were "good stuff" and I couldn't even remember exactly what I wrote. And, in the midst of one of my ramblings, lo and behold there is a mention of TACO BELL. ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! See, the problem is that last night a certain someone (you know who you are) mentioned Taco Bell. So my tastebuds began prepping themselves for it since they associate his saying those words with actually getting the yummy steak chalupas that they are now so eagerly looking forward to yet again. Twice in less than 24 hours I get to think about Taco Bell. Drat!

So, what shall I do with this problem? I suppose I could go to KFC for lunch. At least it's affiliated with Taco Bell somehow. But I don't want chicken. YO QUIERO STEAK CHALUPAS!! Perchance meshall haveto goto store and find taco fixings. Might get me close enough to stifle the craving until my next hour-long venture towards the nearest Taco Bell restaurant.

When are they going to bring one closer to me?!

Okay, that ends my rant for the day. I feel better now. But I still want a steak chalupa. Or two. Or three.

AND SUPERBALLS!!

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home