20050228

Blog settings SUCK

I just got done saving my new settings in my profile. Zheezh! I go away for two seconds and when I come back and finish up, it makes me log back in, and so I lose everything. Used to that sort of thing.

But then I go to answer this question at the bottom and it says my answer can't be over 150 characters - AFTER I go to save settings. And I have a new question! So I answer the new question and hit save, and the next thing I know, my old question appears with my new answer!! Observe:

[question] Why do pennies remind you of losing a tooth?

[my answer] The taste of pennies is one of metal and dirt, and even though pennies are made of copper, it reminds me of the iron in blood, which is prominent in the event of losing a tooth after eating hardened dirt.

[cannot be over 150 characters][new question] Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?

[my answer] No. Actually, some forks got sick of getting food crammed up their tines so they fused together & eventually got fat. Thus spoons <- forks.

[I save profile and read it]

[question] Why do pennies remind you of losing a tooth?

[me] No. Actually, some forks got sick of getting food crammed up their tines so they fused together & eventually got fat. Thus spoons <- forks.

So, I redid my question. Now I've got "You've got water in your ear. How do you get it out?" My answer? "Siphon." (Think I'm thinking up all kinds of nonsense just to have it erased, you're nuts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home