20050608

Supercalifragilisticsuperballidociousness!!

SOMEone has recently informed me that I have not been BLOGGING much lately. WELL!! All I have to say to that is... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! Okay, okay, I suppose I could find five minutes at least once a month to blog, but that would be five minutes out of each month that would take me away from catching up on other stuff, like reading and writing email, working with my new electronics kit... oh! I have an electronics kit! Yep, it's awesome. I've only done a handful of projects so far but OMG I found another haven. Right there at my desk with wires and resistors and the little breadboard surrounded by all those controls and springs and things!!
In other news, life is still just as good as it was the last time I blogged. Dante is doing very very well (except for the four little punctures in his rear end - stupid cement block below my line of vision! - and oh yeah, that reminds me, I still haven't called the dealership to find out if they have the cover paint yet or not... anywho, otherwise he's fine. I've slowed down on my hand-washings because I started to think maybe people are right about scratching the paint that way, seeing's how these tiny little scratches have been appearing in the paint. Ugh! My poor baby... Momma meant well, honest...

Have been hiking lately also, been all over the place. Fun, fun! Except for the mosquitoes. I got bit... *off to count bites again* okay, at least 12 times the other day. One bite in particular was quite itchy and swelled up to at least twice the usual skeeter bite size, it was hard and hot, too. Made the whole inside of my arm itch. I HATE that. It's bad enough when you scratch the outside piece of your arm off because then it can get a bit sore or whatever but you really can't keep going when you're a geek because it might damage the muscles and tendons to the point where you can't type and THAT would be REALLY bad. Wouldn't it?

Oh yeah, and that friend from one of my last posts showed me this book (I forget the name now but it's a good book). We both kind of talk like the main character (it's first-person narrative). I suppose I shouldn't refer to this person as a mere friend but I think it's fun to do so... (okay, okay, so we've been dating for roughly three months, SUE ME if you don't like the fact I'm actually really really happy about it!!) I've been updating my website a little bit (you know, www.psychomuse.com) and both it and my business site (www.techietutorials.com) are on a new host at networksolutions.com. They're pretty good so far except they kept losing my domain pointer but they've finally fixed that and otherwise I like them very much. Should for the money I paid them though I admit what they offered for the money is pretty decent. My thoughts are so scattered today, too... anyone notice? LOL

Supercalifragilisticsuperballidociousness!! Yo quiero Taco Bell...

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home