20050615

cheeeeeeeeese caaaaaaaaaaake

I'm hungry, so I'm looking for breakfast, right? Rummage through my cupboards, find quite a few things... grits... cream of wheat... a really old bagel... cereal... yikes, that's gotta be stale by now! Wait... what's this in the fridge... cheeeeeeeeeeeese caaaaaaaaaaaake...

What?! Nothing wrong with cheeeeeeese caaaaaaake for breakfast!! It contains all four food groups!!! Bread group (crust!), milk group (cheese!!), meat group (eggs!!!), and even... fruits and veggies group (fruit all over top!!!!) Highly nutritious!!!

So guess what I'm eating... two-or-so-day-old KFC. Yeah, when I was about to grab the cheesecake I realized I'd have that for dessert and finish off the KFC so I wouldn't feel bad about wasting money and good food. Besides, cold KFC is actually pretty good when you're hungry. But that cheesecake had better watch out, 'cause I've not forgotten it and I don't have THAT much KFC left!! MWAHHHHHH hahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Poor innocent cheesecake... *drools*

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home