20050616

Chances

.42005061641.

Yesterday within the rays of the sun
I had a vision that hasn't yet come
Then the clouds came and showed me some more
As the tears fell I wondered what for

I've seen you with her in your arms
Little pink ribbon tied 'round her sweet head
You looked up at me, your smile ablaze
At first I was stunned, but now I'm amazed

I don't know
What the future brings
But if I've really seen her
And her time will come
I'll welcome her with open arms
I've seen a different side of me
And now I've seen a different you
At times I feel
As if I'm crawling
Then I waken with a start
And see how fast I'm moving
Time waits for no one
I grasp at every moment
As if it might just be my last
What if it is? Would I deny
Myself the chance for happiness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home