20040702

Can you mouse me now?

Sorry, I just love those commercials... I was just seeking information on this Unicode issue some people have with Trillian where I'll IM them and they'll get a message about not supporting Unicode. I remember this from my pre-trillian pro days and one would think it would have been fixed by now! Anyway, I ended up with my hand on the mouse for quite some time. Then my tastebuds wanted some of the peanut butter cup ice cream that's melting nearby, so I pulled my hand off the mouse. That's when I noticed the red flashing on it and realized that if I'd not had that hankering for ice cream, I probably would have let the thing go dead because my hand was covering up the light. Although... it's still not in its cradle yet... LOL Still, one would think the flashing light wouldn't be on the dying-battery-mouse but rather on the mouse cradle instead. At least there's software that messages you... then again, I turned that off long ago... hehheh the perils of having wireless input devices!!

July newsletter will be out within the next two days I think. I just need to figure out what I want to write in the second main section. ::grumble:: Got lots of links, though!! In part due to a friend from class who sent me a whole slew of them this morning, but still, they're cool links!!

Guess I'll stuff the mouse in its cradle and head to couch myself with my ice cream and a Star Trek DVD. Besides, I keep seeing lightning flashes outside despite a lack of thunder. Might as well unplug everyone in case it gets closer and decides to hit a power line. Definitely do NOT want Selene or anyputer else to fry. And the flashes are getting to be more frequent. So, 'til next time!

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home