20040311

Food eaten, awaiting dessert

I just finished eating some halibut and veggies with a side of leftover soup. WHOO HOO! See, of course I *forgot* to eat after that last post, but then the food people delivered this month's order of food, so... well, I'd never tried their halibut before! It was pretty good albeit a tad expensive for my taste. No pun intended. Ha. Ha. Now I'm awaiting the Cherry Pie I have in the oven.

You know what? I've actually GAINED four pounds in the last two weeks!! I can't believe it!! I mean, I /have/ been making a habit of eating French Toast almost every day (and I mean at least two slices if not four)... but really! FOUR POUNDS?! I feel it, too. The first two pounds I hardly noticed, but it's definitely settling upon me now. Not that I'm worried. The next two weeks I'll probably lose it again. I just never realized I actually did gain weight during my two "eating everything" weeks until I bought that scale.

Currently listening to that Goa-Psy trance stuff now. I think it's trying to rewire my brain into thinking that I shouldn't go outside during such gorgeous weather. OMG!! MY LAUNDRY!! Gotta go shut off the oven and scoot off to fetch my laundry out of the dryer!!

Then I have to study for my test tonight. (Not that I will, haha, but I have to nonetheless.)

Blessedly geeky,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home