20040311

Digitally Imported (di.fm)

For all of you out there who like trance, techno, hardcore, eurodance, house, dj mixes, chillout, classical, and modern-jazz music, there's an awesome site that a fellow student brought to my attention recently. It's a radio website called Digitally Imported and can be found at http://di.fm. I'm not sure how modern jazz music fits in with techno (classical I can almost see), but... whatever. The point is, at least there a good site out there that has LOTS of techno music. The perks of the site are threefold in addition to some cool music: 1, you can load the stream with winamp and keep it as the only thing in your playlist (thus, whenever you hit the PLAY button of your logitech black elite keyboard you get techno FAST with no website loading)... 2, (at least with winamp) the artist and title show up so you can note anything you really really like and must buy for yourself... 3, it's almost continuous music - I have yet to hear a commercial or ANYthing but my classmate told me it /does/ mention the station's name every so many hours... I think every 12 or 24 or something... has he listened to it THAT many consecutive hours or did I miss something on their site that mentioned that?

Anyway, cool beans. I'm off to find food methinks. Starving. Yep. Food necessary.

Feeling very geeky today whilst listening to some very nice Eurodance,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home