20040221

You know your headphones are too loud when...

...you're in the bathroom upstairs doing your business and you hear the whistling from "Joyride" by Roxette!

In other news, VIENNA TENG IS TOURING!! WHOO HOO!! I have GOT to go to at least one of her shows. I HAVE to. For one thing, I've already seen Peter Cetera in concert, so I've already lost my "concert virginity" as a friend so well put it - might as well get another "notch on my headphones" so-to-speak. I also just found out that she's got some new material coming out!! Yes!! It's a new album!! I HAVE to order it... it comes out February 24th... $13, such a low price for such gorgeous work... I still can't believe how awesome her voice is. Heh, Mom just called and I told her all about it, I could see her eyes rolling right through the phone line. Har har, poor Mom, first she hears all about Peter Cetera (for 17 someodd years, mind you) and now it's Vienna. Well, I can't help it if I'm moved so greatly by such talents!

OMG Imagine... No, wait, I already have, since some time last year... Peter Cetera and Vienna Teng doing a duet!! OMG that would be so cool...

Well, I'm off to visit Mommy Dearest. LOL. Blog ya later.

Feeling outrageously excited and so far from techie it's insane (note the geek is still strong in me though),

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home