20040123

Hackles reply

OMG I just received a reply to the email I sent the Hackers writers!! Well, okay, so I actually received it a while ago, but I just barely checked my email at home and this is the first time it's been on Selene, so I was reminded of it and HAD to commit this moment to this blog.

Wonderful. I wouldn't go so far to say that I idolize the creators of that comic strip, but it's still awesome that one of them actually wrote back to me. I can't imagine the emails they must be receiving already. ::awed sigh::

Anyway, she basically just thanked me for the support and all, and commented that I have "poetic writing." She went on to indicate that she and the other writer were still good friends, and that she loves Chai, too.

Not the first time I've been honoured with a reply from a webmaster, but certainly the first time I've been honoured with a reply from a webmaster whose comic strip I've read diligently for the past year!! There's something particularly special about something like that.

Feeling honourably geeky now,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home