20040119

Interesting tea I just conjured up.

It's the only word I can use to describe it. Interesting. That's exactly what it is.

I just combined a teaspoon of Jasmine, a teaspoon of Catnip, and half a teaspoon of Gunpowder. Then I added the contents of one bag of lemon zinger and a those from a bag of chai (both from celestial seasonings). The result was a strange-smelling combination of cinnamon and lemon with a few other things. Probably whatever was in the teas. LOL.

So then, using the mesh spoon tea infuser, I steeped some of this mixture in a cup of hot water for a few minutes. It's... interesting. The aftertaste is actually /pleasant/ once you get over the initial "hmmm... what IS this?" effect of first tasting the stuff.

Now, don't go thinking I'm strange just yet. Oh no. My "french" toast is almost done. This I've made by combining three eggs and an equal portion of milk in a bowl, then dumping it in a preheated square fry pan, setting four slices of bread on top, flipping them over, and letting it all cook together. This is by far the easiest way of cooking french toast, and you get VERY delish results because the bread soaks up the egg right in the pan as it cooks. No waste and no mess. Hehheh. You can even sprinkle cinnamon on top before you cut the pieces apart with the spatula and flip them.

Then stack them on a plate, add powdered sugar, syrup, and whipped cream, and you've got yourself... BREAKFAST!! And that's the story of my life.

Feeling improvisationally techie this morning,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home