20060914

Happy Belated Birthday

Something was bugging me all day yesterday. Every time I saw 9/13 somewhere, I'd think, "Today is special. What's so special about it? Why can't I remember?" It finally dawned on me around 10:30pm at work.

Peter Cetera's birthday!!

I don't remember if I celebrated last year or not. I know a lot has happened in my life to allow me less and less time for celebrating Peter's achievements over here by myself, but to /completely/ forget about his birthday until 10:30pm that night... well...

So here's a happy belated birthday to Peter. May all your days be bright, may you find true love, and may you remain healthy and happy for a long time to come. Since I missed it most of the day yesterday, today I dedicate my CD players completely to your music. Maybe I'll even stop at the store and pick up a cake for work to enjoy on your behalf, as is my own personal tradition for your honour.

Despite my lifestyle, despite my new musical tastes these days - you will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm so glad I finally got to meet you a couple of years ago to thank you for all you've done for me (and others!) by sharing your music with the world.

Blessings,

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home