20060711

Ramble No. 20060711-01.

No real subject there, just a ramble. Apparently I sing better solo than I do with music. Kitty is probably missing Aflac's attention and that's why she meows constantly when she can get away with it. I'm addicted to Sudoku. And today so far I have picked up the living room, threw out bad food, did the dishes, picked up my laundry, eaten breakfast (two potatoes), watered the lizards, recorded myself singing a few things, IMmed, met my landlady's father and his dog, and still haven't showered.

Then I got into my own blog, realized I hadn't heard from that pencil person for a while (or anyone else for that matter), and figured my blog isn't worth making a whole life out of (especially when it's either nonexistent or not as good as it occasionally is).

Anywho, in one of my posts, I discovered a PhotoShop tip and for a brief moment I wanted desperately to go play with PhotoShop. But alas, I knew better, for I still need to get showered and out to some stores. We need milk, bread, crickets, ant traps, and potting soil. I also want to use my new commando saw and cut up a tube for my hamsters. So I really don't have the time to go play right now. Sigh!

Then I started thinking again about another post I'd written about what's important. I try so hard to never take things for granted and to appreciate all I've got. I do have so much more than most people. I'm so lucky...

Anywho (again), I have no clue what I was going to write about other than the above, so I'll end this here for now. Over and out!

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home