20050803

Truck writing from 2003

I'd forgotten about this... and didn't realize I'd been [seriously] considering a truck since as far back as 2003!! Guess when an idea's good, and you can't seem to get a license, the idea survives anyway... (Past self, meet Dante. See? You can put computers in there... and how passengers have you actually HAD in four months?!)

42003042810 - 11:59pm
Perhaps a truck isn't such a great idea. I mean, it wouldn't hold as many computers safely. Unless... I could cram them in the passenger seat. No, because then where would I put my passengers when I had them? I mean, think about it:

ME: Help me with this computer, will you?
PASSENGER: Sure. Where are the tiebacks?
ME: Tiebacks?! Noooo... that goes in HERE!
PASSENGER: Oh. Well, fine, but I don't know how I'll fit in there with all that --
ME: Oh, don't worry. You'll ride in the back. See? I got you a blanket to sit on and another to cover up with in case it snows any harder. OK, Mom?

No. That would definitely NOT go over well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home