20040101

Some people are rude.

Then again, sometimes I'm stupid for not putting a stop to it.

Anyway, I'm enjoying some nice loud music instead of having to deal with it, so it's fine with me. I'm not in a great mood today anyway and I refuse to deal with anything I don't feel like dealing with. Antidepressants ran out almost a week ago, I've been dealing with sleep deprivation due to a couple of midnight shifts, I'll be doing more again and once more doing all three shifts, and I'm pretty darned ticked off about it. Especially in light of the fact that little nothing can be done about it.

So, f*** the world. That's what I say.

On the other hand, I'm also rather intrigued with life since it's dealing me some rather interesting lessons lately. Even though I'm rather ticked off right now and not feeling all that able to deal with rudeness, disruption, lack of sleep, stupidity, and meddling, I'm also quite astutely noting it all in my large database of knowledge. This knowledge comes in quite handy down the road when I begin thinking I'm worthless. Today is not one of those days; in fact, I feel quite capable today even if my emotions are currently in my way. I know I'm worth something and I'm not afraid to stand up for that. At least, in my psyche. It's the presentation of these ideas that I need to learn right now. Normally I'm tactful and slick about such things but I simply do not have the patience to be tactful. My house is my house, my body is my body, and my health is my health. Thus, I'm keeping my mouth shut. If no one will listen to my gripes, and no one cares about MY wellfare, then I'll shut up, deal with it, and look for alternative ways of getting around the dopes.

Such as listening to loud music. I don't do it often because I worry about my poor neighbours. This certainly doesn't justify annoying the hell out of the today, but you know what? I don't care!! At least, not enough to spare their little earballs.

Now comes the challenge of figuring out what I wanna listen to... and what I want to do with the rest of my day...

Feeling more annoyed than techie,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home