20031223

Sigh.

I have been /very/ inspired to start writing stories again, but for some reason I can't find this story I'd begun a while back... and that's the one I really want to continue writing. I found the beginning, but I know for a FACT that I'd written a LOT more on it and now I can't, for the life of me, find the darned thing.

And I'm eating plain macaroni. Where on earth did my tastebuds come from, anyway? The worst part is that I'm actually enjoying this stuff... maybe I was hungrier than I'd thought...?? Oh well. Restlessness is subsiding into sleep I think. Hm. I just realized that I put someone's CD case back together in that someone's car earlier. Whups. Fixing things without even realizing it... well, at least it was something to do while I wondered what to say...

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home