20031230

Multifunctioning

Or am I? Actually, this is in regards to a Canon multifunction system I just adopted from someone the other day. It's old, and the drivers and software I'm using are really intended for Windows 95 or 3.1x (not what I use), but... it worketh!! Needs ink, though, and I'm actually not sure if that worketh or not since the ink is currently empty. I may buy some, not sure, may not be worth it. I really wanted it for the fax/scanner features. Now I can fax from home and even scan (even if it's only 200dpi and only black and white). Great for copying packing slips and bills and such and storing them forever on CDR. Less paper in my file cabinets. Yay!! Okay, okay, so I still want a new system, but... that'll come when I get a new laptop or possibly a Mac. Not before.

Hm. I'm starving. HOLY MOLY it's like... REALLY LATE for breakfast considering the time I woke up (something like five hours ago). I've got to find food soon. Maybe my chai will be delivered today. Prolly not. ::sigh:: Methinks a little bit of steak immersed in coriander and marjoram will help the stomach rumbling issue. Maybe a bit of saffron-enhanced rice to go with. And perhaps some stir-fried veggies and some soymilk and maybe a little soup -- okay, I might be in a cooking mood...

Must feed techie nature,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home