20031218

Sarän

Yesterday, as I have mentioned, I received Soran's baby sister, Sarän. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! Had a bit of trouble hotsynching her to Selene, but after a hard reset, she's fully functional (and completely clean and fresh). It's so cool, I can beam stuff from Soran to her!! LOL!! Currently I've got her in Soran's cradle so she can charge up, she's a bit on the low battery side right now after all she's been through. But her first synch! ::screams happy motherly scream:: Gosh, I love computers, even little ones!! Okay, so, actually these two can do more than Chris ever could have, but they're tiny in size!!

Thus far Selene, Soran and Sarän seem to be playing nicely together, we'll see if that continues. LOL. Sibling rivalry, don't y'know.

Well, I'm gonna go post on my boards and study some more C!

Feeling rather techieish tonight,

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home