20060427

Hair Salons

Check this out. I'm going get myself pampered for a change. I'm terrified, though. (Is it pampering when you're afraid of it?) My hair has been driving me insane for weeks, the little wispy things in face, etc. So I inwardly decided it would get chopped off so it could NOT get in my face unless it grew bionic arms and said, "Ah HAAAAA!!! Take THAT!!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I mentioned this at work last night, and one girl there who's into hair says, "OOOH!! GET A PIXIE CUT!! It would look soooooooo good on you!!" Which I found interesting, because lots of people have said that in the past. So I asked her to recommend a place, which she happily did. Just waiting for a call back for an appointment. I probably won't get in for weeks, but if things get real bad, I'll just chop off enough to cease the craziness, and then hope they've got enough to work with.

Dang, I hate salons, though. I've not been to one for myself in about 15 years I think. The girl at work told me this place is kind of Buddha-themed, though, so maybe it'll pique my interest enough to keep my mind off the pampering part. LMAO Geek for life, I suppose... hey!! I should start a geekalon... a salon for geeks to have geeky haircuts!! It could be themed in gaming and dos-based colours, laptops on swivel arms could come over to greet you as you got your hair done, and the only mirror would be the one on the cover of the laptop so when they're done you can look and say, "Yep, that’s it. I'm a geek!" Then you could submit payment with a click which automatically calculated the tip based on your satisfaction and subtracted it from your bank account.

Yep. One of these /needs/ to be demoed... somewhere... probably in Boston or L.A. Sigh.

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home