20060206

You might be a geek if...

Okay, I almost forgot to post this. A geekfriend was down the other day installing Linux on an old laptop. I wasn't exactly feeling 100% geekish, so I got involved in my Legos. I decided to sort them. Guess I've been organizing a lot lately...

Anywho, as I neared the end of the bucket, I saw what first looked like a clear 1x2 Lego brick. I thought, "Hm, that reminds me of an RJ-45 connector." Then I looked closer. It was an RJ-45 connector. I looked over at my friend and said...

..."Hey! You might be a geek if you find an RJ-45 connector in your Legos!!"

We laughed and went back to our prior activities.

I'm still trying to figure out how it got in there, though. I'm usually careful with my Legos. Then again, it /did/ look an awful lot like a 1x2 clear Lego brick.

Incidentally, my friend was still wearing his special "gadget pocket" sweater.

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home