20050913

Watching some dude

Sat up in my den today (finally settling in, yay!) chatting on the computer and such, and found myself watching some dude across the street. He spurred my interest because I'd been wondering if any of our neighbours ever came out of their houses, since I'd seen no one around since moving in here. Not that I'd tried to notice.

Well, here I am, watching my neighbours... these are some of the thoughts that ran through my head, too, which of course ended up in chat.

Oh, some guy just came out of that house! I wonder if he's the source of that horrible rap music. Got the baggy pants and a cap on. But he no look like no gangsta, lol. Besides, there was some good music in that mix, too, so... Hm. He must have gone into the garage... I hear something that sounds like woodworking. Wait. It stopped. Now he's got his truck and car hoods up. What's he doing? Oh! He's putting windshield washer into that truck, looks like a Dodge or a... no. Chevy? BAD truck. BAAAAD truck. By golly, I think it IS a chevy. Silly dude. At least Ducky knows that Toyota and Honda are best. Guess that guy out there likes to tinker and fix things. Oh, now he's filling his little car with winshield fluid. Winshield? Is that Windows o/s fluid? Does it dissolve Windows? Can't type today obviously. He went back into the house. But both hoods are still up, so he'll be back, I bet. Yep, there he is again. Got rags? Dunno what those are. Boy, I must be bored. One would think I'd go rearrange the house or shower or something. Instead I sit here making typos and watching some guy across the street. Some guy across the street wearing baggy jeans, a cap, and working on inferior vehicles. Imagine!

Yep. I need a life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home