20031213

Cookies and coupons and ebay OH MY

I'm gonna kill this friend of mine. I was *perfectly* happy paying whatever was asked for all kinds of goodies and things that I wanted (except of course when I was comparing prices on the net). Then SHE had to come along, the coupon-clipping, eager-ebaying, sale-shopping spendthrift!! ARRRRGH!!

Now I've got bags of cookies that I can't stop myself from eating because OMG they were CHEAP with those coupons she handed me, and whoa, these crackers are going to be coming out of my ears once I finish off THOSE coupons... and now, to make things worse, I've actually taken a few peeks at ebay myself! So now I've got this anticipation growing for these coupons that should make their ways to my mailbox in the next couple weeks, and who knows how addicted to this I'm gonna get. It's not like I've got no addictions already: computers, music, Energy drinks, learning... how much more CAN I get addicted to? I DON'T NEED ANY MORE ADDICTIONS!! Or as I prefer to call them, /passions/... sounds better, no?

Regardless, she'd better be looking for a coupon on some sort of anti-choking device because she's gonna need it VERY SOON!!

Crazily clipping coupons (but still the techiest),

~nvnohi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home