20031127

I've killed her. Again.

I think I have succeeded in finishing off the DP2000. Ever since I let that guy from school talk me into installing Mandrake on her... well, I really should never have restarted her while Mandrake was flibbling around. Then again, she'd have been on for over a year now if I /hadn't/ shut her down...

Anyway, I thought I'd attempt to fix her up, but it's just not up my alley to troubleshoot every little thing when I'm fairly certain it's the motherboard. First there's the Intellisafe errors, and now the 702 coprocessor one with two short beeps. Zheezh! And resetting the CMOS only made it so now the video won't even come up. Lights are on but nobody's home. So much for that. For now.

On the upside, I have a couple of new hard drive drawers to play with. I got them the other day and they're WAY cool. Been wanting a couple for about six months now but just couldn't justify buying even one until I realized I still wanted them. That /makes/ it justified. LOL!! And, I've rearranged my house [yet again] so that all of my /working/ computers are hooked up in a neater fashion and in such a way as for me to actually get at them when I need and want to. Oh, the joys of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home