20110828

Aura photo

I had an aura photo taken yesterday at 1:35pm.

Meaning that was told to me (I am very likely paraphrasing): Rare display as far as the actual pattern goes. Possibly feminine protective spirit protecting my head. Because of the intensity of the yellow cover over my head/face, believed 3 or 4 of such protectors or spirits may be present. He was very insistent that a significant change was due, financially, job-wise, something like that, but it would be an easy change for me because of the groundedness. Said "what's coming" is from the bottom towards the right side, what's now is over my head, and the stuff on the left is more typical. (I think.)
Bottom reddish color: grounded, very stable
Lighter orangey colour below yellow: new romance, or rekindling of existing one.
Yellow: intense intellectual activity. (I was studying the camera when he took the picture because it was a different kind than I'd seen before.)
Red at the top: Very comfortable with who I am.
Very red color to left: Very loving, signifies that people are likely attracted to me without necessarily knowing why. (Definitely paraphrasing there, it was something like that.)
Deeper violet colours at top: He thought this might be the fading into the purple that I normally sense. Intuitive. (Duh)

I was VERY surprised by this photo, but he explained that it's a close up compared to the old photography methods. I deducted from this that the purple is further out, and I cannot see it in the photo but do see it on myself. I do not see the other colours shown in the photo, however. Of course, these colours can change from moment to moment and I was also being strongly affected by being in the place, so despite seeing a good deal of purple from my fingers, admittedly, I did not get to look at the aura around my head. I typically don't bother because I usually see purple around my head, too, and that's never really changed.

The photo was unplanned. I had been wanting one done again for a couple of years now, because I feel far more outgoing than I used to be, more balanced, happier, friendlier, sure of myself, et al. The old photo was over a decade ago and I was less involved with people, much more insecure, and still quite attached to my mother who was not always good for my sense of worth. I also had a lot of growing up to do, still, and hadn't yet become fully comfortable with who I was (namely because I wasn't me yet). The one place that did aura photos, though, had left town and they only did them now and then by hiring someone from another state to do them. That was about once a year and I usually missed the window. I finally got into the window and set up an appointment and that is when they left town!! So anywho, turns out this newer place in town has its own aura camera and brings it in for photos from time to time. The guy made it sound like we could call and make an appointment or something. He just happened to have it there and Jen asked what was going on around there and he brought up the fact he had the camera and was doing aura photographs. Man, did my head whip around!! It was cheaper than the first time I had it done ($20 instead of $25). I imagine that's because it's his camera and there's less equipment to haul around. The technology is certainly cheaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home