20101130

Fushigi

https://www.fushigiball.com/ - bad site design.

Be careful on the website if you're ordering any of these.  Say "no" to all the additional questions they ask (unless you're sure).  You will NOT be able to modify the quantities in your cart before checkout.  As soon as the questions are complete, the order is placed.  I find this to be bad juju, especially since I figured this was a completely separate order (which I wanted, but to a separate address), and have spent roughly 10-15 minutes on hold waiting for someone to talk to about it.

I figured since I was patiently waiting, I'd blog about this experience, and post everywhere I can find something about fushigi, just as a forewarning.  But since I wrote the above paragraph, someone came on the line and politely informed me that my order won't download into the computer until tomorrow and I should call back before 9am pst.

I am quite frustrated at the moment so will hold back on any really snide comments on web developers who are either morons or assholes depending on how the company intended their site to look, but the company might want to know that had they refrained from inserting shitty tactics into their site, I would have been a customer twice without having to bother them and now not only do they get extra work but so does their customer.  This means I get frustrated, which turns into anger, which turns into bad PR for them.

BS is getting less and less tolerable as I get older.

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home