20060922

no more quizzes. really.

Honest. I am.. resisting... the urge... and suddenly have an urge to listen to "Futile, the star trek remix" where "Resistance Is Futile."

Yeah. I'm insane. It's been proven time and time again but let's allow the proof to manifest itself yet again, shall we? ;)

My former English teacher emailed me a few weeks ago, I responded, and she's not written back. Reminds me of a few friends of mine. Haha. But ya know... I understand more and more the busy-ness of people's lives as mine gets more and more filled with fun and activities and peoples.

Dangit. I was just imming someone and mentioned "Yeah, I'm addicted to quizzes. You know, like, 'answer these questions and we'll tell you what finger you are.'" Then it dawned on me: I haven't seen THAT quiz yet... so I'd better end this post so I can go look for one (or create one)!!

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home