20100523

Standard search

So, I just came up with a plan.

When I start getting more serious about a new vehicle, what I think I will do is go visit every dealership in a hundred mile radius of here and simply say I am comfort-finding.

My desires for a standard will start with these items:

I get into car and can twist around to see out back of me. If I cannot see easily, the car is done, right there.

I do not feel too cramped, no immediate backache, no confinement of arms with seat pulled forward into my positioning.

Once these requirements are met, then I would ask Questions:
Mpg?
Cost?
Features available?
And other things I might think of.

If all of the above meet my desires, then I would want a test drive. This would be a final determining factor, but I would not buy right then and there, but rather, continue this process until I found a couple strong possibilities. Then I would need to make a decision!

Another method to get accustomed to models would be to ask friends if I can sit in the driver's seat and take a peek around... :)

-w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home