20100520

Welts

I took out the bow this afternoon. First, I still hate this bow.
Second, I was so irritated with it that I bent my arm like a n00b and
gave myself a nice string burn. Then I got so ticked off that I tried
being a righty for a while and gave myself a nice pair of three-inch-
long arrow burns on my right hand, complete with two oozy scratches at
either end. Nothing major, but enough to remind me that I'm a left-
handed archer and that this bow SUCKS.

Compensating for the design of the crappy bow, I did manage to hit the
target three times out of 44 attempts. It would have been 45 attempts
but I lost an arrow in the swamp on the second round.

My arrow maker is going out of business, too. Dammit.

At least the third round had all the arrows in the same general area,
an indication that I'd begun adapting to the darned thing.

I want a machete.

~w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home