20090301

rat loves cat

Rat loves cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ikm3o5hDks&feature=related

I had a mouse named Davey once. Our rabbit, Echo, didn't care for him
much but one day she had babies and there in the middle was Davey. He
was old, and often cold, so we figured she knew this and let him stay
warm in her brood. We saw him in there a few times before he finally
died.

Echo wouldn't let US get that close to her babies. Not even Mum, whom
she trusted. Hormones and instincts are funny things... but she was
the bestest bunny mum we ever encountered. Talk about strict! Her
buns weren't allowed to leave the nest, she kept going after them,
grunting, threatening, and dragging them back. So anywho, I think
it's funny that a CAT of all creatues would permit a rat to play all
over it and wash it and it would wash the rat. Then again, I did have
a cat that was afraid of my mouse/rat once, though. I put Naomi on
his head and he just froze, terrified. This is the same cat that was
humped by our rabbit. The poor guy... as ornery as he was, I suppose
he didn't deserve the bunny molestations and the rat playpen treatment.

Anywho, once again my morning has been ruled by icanhazcheezburger and
youtube.

~nv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home