20120119

Ace Of Base vs Hall & Oates, and Roxette vs Heart

Okay, I've got a few of these now.


Ace of Base's "Hey Darling" reminds me a lot of Hall & Oates' "Out Of Touch" ... what I like about Ace of Base, though, is that it's more electronic and heavier/faster. It drove me crazy, though, trying to think of the old 80's song with the same chord progression or whatever it is... but I finally remembered.

Heart has two songs that remind me a lot of Roxette's song, "Listen To Your Heart" - "What About Love" and "Alone."

What's with this? LOL It's not the first time I've heard the same ... sounds ... chords? Progressions? Rhythms? I don't know what they're called, I only know they sound like other songs... Anywho, there's also an Ace Of Base song that reminds me of Lady Gaga, who in turn reminds me (and apparently others) of Madonna.

Funky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home