20111210

integrity

Sorry in advance to Dale, who will also likely read this, but... One reason I love him is because of his integrity. He takes responsibility for his own mistakes, even if, to save face, it costs him what I consider unnecessary personal harm in some way. I've also found that when such things happen, even though he beats himself at first, he eventually finds a reason to see the positive in even that. I don't exactly feel warm fuzzies when he causes himself stress, but I admire and respect him for doing what he believes is the right thing even when it's obvious he wishes he didn't "have" to.

Regardless of my relationship with him, I can honestly say that he's one of few people whom I would earnestly and vigorously defend in the face of inquiry. To even question his character is like questioning whether a book will open its pages to you. For it not to would mean someone else came along and glued it shut.

In other words, it would take one heck of a horrible situation to change his outlook on things.

~w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home