20110610

GAH! Whyyyyy!!!!!

I'm updating characters and plots and stuff for this story I began in 1994, and have been occasionally adding to ever since. I get to the end of what I perceive as a chapter when... egads, I switch characters, and that's the last I see of the first one. She's gone, no more trace of her, other than when she's an adult. I want to know how she gets from where she was to where she is!! Dammit!! Why didn't I ever write that in?!

So now I have to go back and figure it all out, to satiate my own curiosity. Isn't it like, kinda weird, that me, the authour, has to come up with her story so I can read her story and find out what happens to her? Isn't that some sort of weird circle? Like, if I could only get through that door to get my key, then I could get through that door...

SSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

I've GOT to find out what happens to her!!!!!

~the restless write-as-you-go authour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home